Sold For $1,100,000
Reserve facing luxury awaiting new buyers
Constructed with attention to detail and high-end fittings this home is sure to provide lasting service well into the future.
With Quiet Location opposite reserve
discerning buyers know quality when they see it and this home will be no exception.
The floor plan allows for two generous living spaces with the kitchen offering a practical layout, an island bench, stone bench tops, gas cooking and extras such as soft close drawers and a professional rangehood.
All bedrooms include built-in robes whilst the bathroom includes a spa bath for quiet moments of relaxation.
Outside the hard work has been done with retaining walls and paved areas defining a well thought out plan including utility areas, lawn and off street parking for a car, trailer, boat or van along the side. Heating and cooling are ducted throughout the home in two zones and the double garage has the convenience of internal access and an electric door.
– Located opposite parkland reserve
– Freshly painted throughout with new flooring
– High-end fittings and finishes
– Flexible floor plan with extra powder room
– Two living areas
– Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, dishwasher, island bench, soft
close drawers and professional rangehood
– All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Spa bath in the bathroom
– Separate water closet for the living spaces
– Loads of storage in a fully fitted laundry
– En-suite and large walk-in robe to the master
– Tiled alfresco living space with gas bayonet and power
– Zoned ducted gas heating and refrigerated cooling
– Double garage with electric door and internal access
– Side access for off street parking/storage
– Easy care, sell planned yard
– Rain water tank
– Solar panels on roof
– Close to Bonner Primary School and local supermarket.
House Size: 208.31sqm approx.
Land Size: 545 sqm
Land Size 509 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 39 Margaret Tucker Street, Bonner ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2914