Ultra-Modern With 2 Master Bedrooms!
Sold By Negotiation
If you’re after a family home that ticks all the boxes then you can’t go past this highly upgraded 4-bedroom 3-bathroom modern home situated within walking distance to all the luxuries this picturesque suburb offers. Two master bedroom offers a serene escape from busy family life, an ensuites with vanity and spacious shower. The additional bedrooms are comfortable with large windows and BIRs, while the family bathroom is a functional space. Additionally, this home offers Dolby atmos installed theatre as well.
Nestled in the sought-after suburb of Crace, this incredible 4-bedroom ensuite home is an example of contemporary luxury and design. Boasting comfortable living and space for the whole family the property features a formal living area upon entry and a sun-drenched open plan tiled living/dining area. The kitchen is definitely the heart of the home featuring quality inclusions such as stainless-steel appliances, stone bench tops and a large waterfall breakfast island.
Entertaining family and friends has never been easier in your own Alfresco entertaining area flowing from the family/meals area The back yard is the perfect size, sit back with a coffee and watch the kids play or why not start your very own veggie patch? The presence of a low maintenance rear garden is a bonus to the one looking to buy this property. The place has the perfect combination of space and utility.
Main features include:
• Freshly Painted Four bedrooms spacious house
• Two Master one with WIR
• Kitchen with modern appliances
• Stone benchtops
• Gas hot water system
• Gas cooktop & Electric fan forced oven
• Theatre room / media room
• Dolby atmos installed theatre.
• Reverse cycle ducted split system heating & Cooling
• Double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Tiled throughout the living spaces
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Feature wall with a wall hung TV unit.
• Shutter blinds
• Tiles from floor to ceiling in all bathrooms
• Raised garden bed on the side
• Plum, cherry, grape,apricot,lime,pomogranate, on the side yard
• Fully painted fence
• Easy to maintain yard
• Garden shed on the side
• Plumbing for fridge
• 2.7 m ceiling height
• 6.6 KW Solar system
• Close to bus stop
EER: 6 Stars
Block size: 564.25 sqm approx
House size: 259 sqm approx
Rates: $871.49 per quarter approx
Land Tax: $1,519.29 per quarter approx (For Investors Only)
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 564 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 150 Langtree Crescent, Crace ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2911