Throsby ACT- Auction on 26/03/22
Next Level Family Luxury, Style & Indulgence
This home showcases sun-drenched living spaces, neutral decor and quality fixtures and fittings.
The lower level features a separate lounge room, stylish kitchen, generous open plan living and master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite. The open plan kitchen/dining/family space invitingly spills out to a private alfresco, which overlooks the low maintenance, secure rear yard.
The other three bedrooms with built-in robes are segregated on the upper level with the main bathroom and a study nook.
Complete with a double garage with internal access and good storage throughout the home, you will want to start the new chapter of your life here.
– Quality build two-storey home
– Light-filled interiors
– Stylish Ariston appointed kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm gas oven, 20mm stone bench tops, dishwasher and microwave
– Sun drenched open plan informal living
– Separate formal lounge room
– Solar panels on the roof
– In-ceiling Sonos speakers in living room
– Extra Powder room
– Timber flooring throughout lower level living
– Lower level master suite with walk-in robe and en-suite
– Bedrooms two, three and four with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
– Upper level study nook
– 3 Push Home Automation
– Good size laundry
– Ducted heating and cooling throughout
– Paved alfresco space for year round entertaining
– Landscape gardens, level lawns, secured rear yard
– Double garage with internal access
Particulars (all approx.):
Year Built: 2018
Block Size: 250m2
House Size: 189.5 m2
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 250 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 52 Pademelon Street, Throsby ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2914