Stunning Family Home in Taylor!
This Stunning low maintenance three bedroom home is a fantastic find for first home buyers, downsizers or a savvy investor looking for great returns. You’ll enjoy a stylish interior, low-maintenance surrounds and easy access to numerous amenities.
You will notice how well the property has been maintained the moment you step inside. The open-plan family/dining area is filled with natural light. The contemporary kitchen with Bosch appliances and glass splash back. Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robe. The other two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes floor through to ceiling take pride of place and share the attractive family bathroom with vanity, bathtub and sizeable shower.
When it comes to easy living, you’re perfectly placed! Within a five-minute walk of your door is Taylor Adventure Playground. You’re also within walking distance of Margaret Hendry School Taylor.This is an excellent opportunity and make sure you don’t miss the first open.
• 3 bedrooms master with en-suite & walk in robe
• Swann security camera
• Contemporary kitchen
• 40mm Caesar-stone Kitchen Island with
• Walk in Pantry with 40mm Stone bench tops
• Bosch 900mm gas cook – top
• Bosch 600 mm oven
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom
• Gas hot water system
• Double glazed windows throughout the house
• LED downlights throughout the house
• Double lock up garage with remote
• N.B.N. connected
• Low maintenance landscaping
• Great opportunity to enter the property market
Close to everything:
• 3 mins drive to Margaret Hendry School Taylor (1.8 km)
• 5 mins drive to Amaroo School (3.9 km)
• 5 mins to drive Casey Shops (3.2 km)
• 9 mins drive to Gungahlin Town Centre (5.9 km)
• 22 mins drive to Canberra City Centre (18.7 km)
• Block size: 250m2 (approx.)
• House size: 124.70 sqm (approx..)
Garage size: 36.02 sqm (approx.)
• Year Built: 2019
• EER: 6 Stars
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 250 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 42 McCredie Street, Taylor ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2913