Prime Location- Immaculate product!!
Auction – $1,380,000
This home is an absolute dream for family buyers on the hunt for a bright and spacious residence that offers amazing versatility, near brand new flair, massive living zones and outdoor entertaining.
Positioned on a quiet & friendly Cul de Sac, this 295.31sqm roof area property is set up on a huge 702 Sqm block. The property is within short walking distance to Kambah shops, short drive to all the amenities at the Tuggeranong Town Centre play fields, multiple parks & playgrounds around the suburb. You will also enjoy the quick access onto Athlon & Drakeford Drives.
The home begins with beautifully mature gardens and huge garage space and driveway walking your way to front door casting an open and airy ambience from the moment you step foot inside. Timber look floors offer easy-care appeal. The house opens to a spacious formal living and dining room with segregated lounge and rumpus spaces.
From here make your way through to the stunning kitchen precinct. The quality kitchen comes complete with premium stone benchtops, modern cabinets, huge walk-in pantry, and quality 900 mm Bosch appliances.
The main master bedroom is huge with walk in robe and ensuite with double floating vanity. Back inside the second master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite service the family’s accommodation needs and the other two bedrooms with custom built-in robes.
The central bathroom matches the modern tones enjoyed throughout, incorporating another large walk-in shower and a bath. The covered entertaining space with outdoor kitchen is a added living bonus to the cold Canberra months.
With the look and feel of a sparkling new home, this property is an almost new build, superbly located close to schools, bus services, reserve, and a choice of shopping and dining options at the new Bradley Street dining precinct in Woden and South Point Tuggeranong.
Why you’ll love this home:
• Stylishly and immaculately presented four-bedroom, two ensuite home sitting on a
generous block, in an elevated position in a private street
• Fantastic Street appeal with a beautiful front garden
• Separate formal living areas
• Two king size master bedrooms with walk-in-robes and ensuite bathrooms
• Additional bedrooms are large with built in robes
• Light filled open plan family/dining area featuring stunning kitchen.
• Separate rumpus or study room
• 2.7m ceiling heights all over
• Stunning kitchen with 900mm Bosch appliances with island benchtop
• Gorgeous covered alfresco overlooking rear garden with ample space for kids and/or
to play on a large, grassed area .
• Spacious laundry
• Year-round comfort is maintained by multiple zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
backed by 6.6 KW Solar Panels
• Extra-large Double garage with storage and automatic door
• Security cameras
• Ample off-street parking
• Great location near Nature Reserve, arterial roads, quality schools and Woden,
Tuggeranong, and Kambah Shops
• Block Size 702m2 approx.
• House Size 295.31 m2 approx.
• EER 6.0
Please feel free to call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 702 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 3 Jens Place, Kambah ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2902