Sold at Auction – $1,900,000
Tranquil and High Quality Living at its Best!
Warm and welcoming this solidly built, single-level residence with north facing sun to the rear has no compromise on quality.
This 2014 master builders award winning residence is a sheer class in itself.
The formal lounge and open-plan living featuring solid Gray Iron bark ( Selective Grade) hardwood trimmer floor and large sliding doors opening onto the covered alfresco entertainment deck.
The designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edges and a walk-in butler’s pantry.
The segregated master bedroom is a spacious retreat with an impressive walk-in-robe and en-suite. A further three bedrooms, on a separate wing all with built-in-robes, large laundry, linen closet and main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
Other inclusions are zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, keyless entry, and security system.
Only 15 minutes’ drive to the City Centre, 5 minute drive to Gungahlin town centre and a short walk to Crace shops, this is the best of suburban living.
Nestled in the family suburb of Crace which is known for its strong community feel, driving through the suburb you will notice the consideration that was put into the planning of the suburb. On the weekend, leave your car in the garage and walk to the cafes, restaurants & bar, hairdresser, gym and supermarket.
• Formal Lounge
• Open-plan living room
• Designer kitchen with waterfall Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, featuring lighting, soft close cabinetry, stainless steel appliances – plumbed-in fridge, gas hob, oven and dishwasher
* Combo cooktop still having around 4 years warranty, schweigen rangehood, Steam Oven and Conventional Microwave
• Butler’s Pantry
• LED lighting throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling with zones
• Master bedroom with large walk-in-robe and en-suite with Caesarstone benchtop, floor to ceiling tiles and tastic fan
• Three other great sized rooms with built-in-robes
• Large main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and Caesarstone benchtop
• Covered outdoor alfresco entertainment deck
• Aluminium framed double glazed windows
• Separate laundry
• Large amount of storage with a wall linen closet
• 2x Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water
• Italian lapato tiles in wet areas floor to ceiling
• 8 VIP Cameras with 6 terabyte storage,2 Arlo cameras with two way talk Security system
• 13.2 KW solar installed over a year ago
• Double Garage with internal access
• NBN broadband
• 5 minute walk to Crace shopping precinct, 5 minute drive to Gungahlin Town Centre and a 15 minute drive into the City
House Size: 294.46 sqm
Land Size: 564 sqm
EER: 6 stars
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 564 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 135 Samaria Street, Crace ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2911