Highest sale price achieved for an established house In Taylor!!
Arguably, the best views and location in Gungahlin, let alone Taylor, this very large modern family home positioned on a large block has had no expense spared when it comes to quality inclusions and finishes.
With three genuine, segregated and spacious living area’s, as well as five bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, this property provides all the comforts and luxury living an executive style family home can offer.
This luxury grand scale family home is thoughtful design by STUDIO56 and attention to details with 405sqm of modern contemporary living with a flawless layout providing multiple styles of living & exquisite entertainment.
The well-appointed, quality kitchen offers custom joinery, 100mm Caesar stone bench tops which extend from the kitchen into the butler’s pantry with additional storage and a sink with two dishwashers. Large cooktop, combi oven, microwave oven, two Bosch warming drawers and most impotent Bosch coffee machine opens up effortlessly onto the large family room and meals space.
Upstairs, there are two elegant master bedroom ensuite with walk in robes and with modern shower and double vanities. A Separate study room upstairs provides a work space. Another master bedroom downstairs works as a guest master or parents retreat.
• Spacious five-bedroom family home with its total home size of 405sqm under roofline.
• Views of Brindabella range, Black Mountain Tower and parks and playgrounds
• Modern and luxury designed kitchen with 100mm benchtops, 110mm Franke gas cooktop, separate Bosch combi oven and microwave oven, warming drawer and Bosch coffee machine and two Bosch dishwashers and soft touch, fingerprint resistant cabinets. Modern bar area with cabinets and inbuild bar fridge.
• Floor to ceiling double glass windows all over the home with grand, light filled entrance featuring a 6-metre-high ceiling.
• High ceilings throughout with a minimum ceiling height of 2.7 meters.
• Full length double glass doors from lounge lead to an alfresco dining area with outdoor kitchen and BBQ. Glass door to all the rooms
• Custom made under stair storage.
• Solar system
• Theatre room
• Study room
• Games room/ Sunroom
• Video intercom and keypad entry with 8 security cameras for peace of mind.
• Two Master bedrooms on top floor with walk in robe and luxury ensuite with shower, double sink, bath, balcony and sitting window.
• Second master on ground floor with walk in robe, ensuite and small kitchenette.
• Remaining two large bedrooms one with built in robes and other for multipurpose.
• Upper floor lounge and multipurpose room with views across the Brindabella view.
• Hybrid flooring on both levels and double glass windows and doors.
• Reverse cycle 8 zone Deakin ducted air conditioning where all room temperatures and airflow can be controlled separately
• Oversized two car garage with remote control access and skylight and storage room
• Large laundry with enough space for folding or hanging clothes
• No mowing needed with this fully landscaped and easy-care garden complete with high quality artificial grass.
• Secure rear yard with color bond fencing and locked, side gate access.
Block Size: 634 sqm approx.
House Size: 382.87 sqm approx.
Rates $777.64 per quarter approx.
Land Tax $1,249.85 per quarter approx. (for investors only)
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 635 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 25 Iwanoff Street, Taylor ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2913