A Family Paradise!! – Forthcoming Auction!
An amazing opportunity to purchase this lavish home located among other quality homes with luxurious fixture and fittings with quality inclusions.
The home comes with a plethora of parks, recreational areas and within easy commute to Amaroo shops, Casey shops and Gungahlin Town Centre. This spacious 4-bedroom home is built on 405sqm block with sun filled aspect and boasts a separate lounge room at front of house, perfect for intimate gatherings among family & friends. The home features 2.7-meter-high ceiling throughout, large family & dining area, wider hallways which adds to the size of the open plan family living space to enjoy lifestyle at its best.
The magnificent kitchen is large and spacious with all modern comforts including walk in pantry, amazing island bench and quality stainless steel appliances for the home chef to cook healthy meals on daily basis. The main bedroom is secluded from other bedrooms and feature walk-in robe & en-suite. All other bedrooms are generous in size and include built-in wardrobes. The bathrooms are modern & well designed for daily comfort. To enjoy the weather in all seasons, this home comes with quality windows to maximize energy efficiency, insulation in external walls & ceiling and ducted heating & cooling system. The outdoor alfresco area which opens from the family area is under same roof line, fantastic for entertaining or barbecue within a very private backyard.
The home is situated in one of the best neighborhoods of Taylor, close to school/s, park, wetlands, beautiful walking and cycling tracks and much more to see and do daily.
Call Anish 0450 865 524 now to view this astonishing new home before you miss this one.
Property features Include:
– 2.7m High ceiling
– Double glazed windows with window covering
– Landscaping is done to suit all lifestyles
– Zoned ducted heating & cooling system
– 13.5KW Solar System Installed
– LED energy saving down lights throughout
– Alarm system & intercom system with camera
– 4 Spacious bedrooms
– 2 Full bathrooms
– 1 powder room
– Main bedroom with walk-in robes & ensuite
– Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
– Stone bench tops & ample cupboards to impress
– Double automatic garage with internal access
– Color-bond roof
– Alfresco under same roofline
– Good size backyard with easy-care landscaping
– Rainwater tank
– Proximity to local schools, Parks, walking and bicycle tracks nearby
– Minutes to Gungahlin Town Centre, Belconnen, and the City
Land Size – 405 sqm
House Size – 230 sqm
Land Size 405 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 54 Robin Boyd Crescent, Taylor ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2913