Reserve facing beautiful home!!
This freshly painted and reserve facing home is well maintained and is located in the family friendly suburb of Macgregor. The neighbourhood shops and primary school are within a five-minutes drive, next to lovely nature strips, and near the main bus routes.
This house has high-quality finishes all over .The kitchen has a dishwasher, an electric oven, a gas cooktop, and plenty of cabinet space. The family and dining rooms open to alfresco making the family entertaining a breeze for the warmer months to come.
The master bedroom has an ensuite and a walk-in robe. The two remaining bedrooms, however, feature built-in robes that offer plenty of storage. The contemporary bathroom features a separate bath and shower and is located apart from the toilet and laundry.
This single-level home meets all the requirements of a growing family. All the above plus a light filled living area ,ducted heating, reverse cycle split system cooling, garage with internal access, and a view of greenery. Be ready to fall in love with it right away.
• Single storey free standing house
• North north west street side orientation
• Generous size master bedroom with En-suite & WIR
• Separate Bathroom with bathtub
• Modern kitchen with quality appliances
• Freshly painted throughout the house
• Gas hot water system
• Electric oven & gas cooktop
• Ducted heating
• Reverse cycle split system x 2 cooling
• Attached double garage
• Outdoor entertaining with low maintenance garden
• Reserve facing
EER – 6.0
Land – 439 SQM Approx
House – 169.14 SQM Approx
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
Land Size 439 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 61 Carman Loop, MacGregor ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2615