Great family living in an ideal location
This beautiful elevated four-bedroom property in Harrison will make the perfect family home for those looking for plenty of space, comfort and a great location. Situated in an ideal spot on Adventure Street you’ll enjoy unobstructed views over the city and Black Mountain from the comfort and privacy of the lounge room.
The kitchen boasts a modern design with its stone island bench and elegant glass splashback. It features a 900 mm gas cooktop and glass canopy range hood to make catering for loved ones a joy.
The home has two separate living areas while the third and fourth bedroom can be converted to a separate studio with external access.
As a fantastic family-friendly suburb, getting around Harrison and Canberra is made easy thanks to the light rail network. You will live only a 5-minute drive from Harrison Public School and Wonderschool Early Learning Centre ensuring convenience. The home is also close proximity to pond and DA approved Kenny School. Call Anish now to view on 0450 865 524.
House size: 171 sqm approx
Land : 329 sqm approx
– Family friendly floor plan ( 2 beds at the front of the home and 2 at the back )
– Generously sized Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
– Studio option with additional bathroom and separate access.
– Formal lounge
– Family/meals area
– Storage in the bedrooms
– Large kitchen with stone bench tops, five burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and neutral colour palette
– Ducted heating and cooling through out
– Internal access from the double garage
– Entertaining space includes Spa and outdoor BBQ facilities
– Low maintenance yard
– Views to Black Mountain from the front of the home
– Double glazed windows, high ceilings with rendered exterior
– Harrison Public Schools and Wonderschool Early Learning Centre a quick drive away
– DA approved Kenny school is in 5 minutes walk
– Easy access to Horse Park Drive, Gungahlin drive and Federal highway
– Walk to light rail terminal.
Land Size 329 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 34 Adventure Street, Harrison ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2914