The split level, 4-bedroom house also comes with a large kitchen and a butler’s pantry. The kitchen features high-end appliances and a generous 40mm stone island, perfect for the family to gather around after a long day of work and school.
Multiple light-filled living spaces during the day and plenty of downlights in each area of the house to keep the house ‘Lit’ at all times. This will help reduce your energy costs during the day, while keeping the house bright during the night.
The main attraction of the house is the number of storage space it provides, with floor to ceiling linen in multiple area along with built in back wall storage units in the garage. Three of the four bedrooms come with generous built-in robes while the master bedroom comes with a walk-in robe.
The house has three bathrooms, including two en-suites (one in the Master bedroom and the other in the guest bedroom). The master bedroom en-suite comes with a stand-alone bath and shower option.
• Split level with elevated views
• High ceilings throughout the house, with the family area going as high as 3.3 meters
• freshly painted front patio
• freshly painted outdoor deck
• Sought after elevated location with views
• Generous family and meal areas, including a separate Rumpus room
• Multiple lounge areas
• Lavish kitchen with stone benchtops, island bench, quality appliances and separate butler’s pantry
• Private master bedroom with walk in robe
• En-suites with floor to ceiling tiling.
• Bedrooms two, three and four with built in robes
• Main bathroom with deep bath and separate shower.
• Large laundry with ample storage options
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Double garage with remotes and electronic internal access and plenty of built-in storage
• Generous covered alfresco deck with outdoor BBQ and kitchen space
• Low maintenance backyard
• Prime location and only a short stroll to the local shops and primary school
Ground Floor: 189.52 m2
Garage: 43.03 m2
Upper Floor: 36.91 m2
Alfresco: 19.34 m2
Patio: 6.64 m2
Porch: 3.55 m2
Total area: 299 m2
Block size: 540 m2
Call Anish on 0450865524 or Natasha on 0466829511 before you miss out!
Land Size 540 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 9 Deucem Smith Street, Bonner ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2914