Convenient Lifestyle near all Amenities!
This fabulous two-bedroom apartment is a perfect opportunity for first home buyer and investors. Located in the heart of the Woden town centre it is surrounded by the most convenient transport, shopping centre and plenty of restaurants. Quality finishes & inclusions are featured throughout, including Smeg appliances, engineered carpet flooring, stone benchtops, double-glazed windows. With its high-quality inclusions and stunning uninterrupted view, this unit will offer you a well-balanced living experience between luxury and amenity.
This is the communal area showcasing separate BBQ areas, a stunning infinity pool, walking path, a fully fitted-out gym and a balcony area where you can enjoy your leisure time with your family and friends with view. This isn’t just an apartment, it’s a lifestyle and a must inspect.
Bedrooms includes built in robes
Stone bench tops
Kitchen with modern appliances
Floor to ceiling tiled bathroom
Convenient Public transportation
Double Glazed Window
View from level 9
Reverse cycle split system heating & cooling
* Infinity pool and deck entertaining area
* Resident gym, lounge and library
* Private outdoor kitchen surrounded by landscaped gardens
* Tranquil rooftop retreat with reflection pond
* Climate-controlled wine cellar
* Resident parking and car wash
* Bicycle workshop
Around the Area:
* Minutes walk to Westfield Woden
* Minutes’ walk to Woden Bus Interchange
* 12 mins drive to Canberra CBD
* 14 mins drive to Canberra Airport
* 12 mins drive to The Australian National University
* 16 mins drive to University of Canberra
Living size: 74 sqm approx.
Balcony: 8 sqm approx.
Regular Corporate fees: $903 per quarter approx.
Call Anish on 0450865524 before you miss out!
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 917/15 Bowes Street, Phillip ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2606