An idyllic location blended with sophisticated family living!
Directly opposite to the Nature Park, facing the Taylor water creek and surrounded by other quality homes, this four-bedroom executive en-suite residence is sure to pull at the heart strings of family orientated buyers searching for luxury in an unrivalled setting.
The cleverly designed, expansive single level floor plan provides formal and informal living options to accommodate the needs of growing families on a day-to-day basis. This spacious 4-bedroom home is built on 450sqm block with north/east aspect and boasts a separate lounge room at front of house, perfect for intimate gatherings among family & friends. The home features 2.7-meter-high ceiling throughout, large family & dining area, wider hallways which adds to the size of the open plan family living space to enjoy lifestyle at its best. All other bedrooms are generous in size and include built-in wardrobes. The outdoor alfresco area which opens from the family area is under same roof line, fantastic for entertaining or barbecue within a very private backyard.
The home is situated in one of the best neighborhoods of Taylor, close to school/s, park, wetlands, beautiful walking and cycling tracks and much more to see and do daily. Call Anish now to view this astonishing new home before you miss this one. If you have been searching for something truly special inspect today to see why we believe your search will end here!
• North facing
• Single storey free standing house
• Master bedroom with en-suite & WIR
• Remaining generous size bedroom with built in robe
• Modern Kitchen with walk in pantry
• Stone bench tops & ample cupboards to impress
• 2.7m High ceiling
• Attached double garage with internal access
• Gas hot water system
• Daikin reverse cycle ducted split system heating and cooling
• Bosch Gas Cooktop
• Study nook
• Bosch electric oven
• Bosch dishwasher
. Swan security cameras
. Bosch security system
• Alfresco area perfect for entertaining
• Close to Taylor School, children’s park, lake and playing fields.
• Proximity to local schools
• Parks, walking and bicycle tracks nearby
• Minutes to Gungahlin Town Centre, Belconnen, and the City
EER – 6 stars
Block size – 450sqm(approx)
Total House Size – 261.2sqm (approx)
Rates: $676.83 per quarter approx.
Land Tax: $ 1,086.97 per quarter approx. (for Investors Only)
Call Anish on 0450 865 524 before you miss out!
Land Size 450 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 7 Marjorie Matthews Street, Taylor ACT
Postal code/ZIP 2913