$ 1,100,000 – $ 1,200,000
Perfect blend of luxury and comfort!
It is evident from the moment you walk in that this stunning single-level property in a very central enclave of Googong has been designed to create a lifestyle that is both luxurious yet practical. So come along to our next open home or call Anish to arrange a private viewing.
Step inside the front entrance, and you’re bound to appreciate that no expense was spared in the creation of this home. The home offers expansive open plan living spaces including a formal lounge/media room, a generous entertainers kitchen/family/meals, wide hallways and abundant storage solutions. The neutral colour scheme is complemented by the stylish carpet and fresh paintwork.
The elegant kitchen will inspire your inner chef and is sure to be the envy of all your friends. With a skylight, soft close cabinetry and stone bench tops, a large fridge cavity, tiled splashbacks, deep sinks and not to forget the stylish stainless steel Asko 600mm oven, Blanco steam oven, 900mm Asko gas cooktop, Asko dishwasher and large amount of storage and preparation space.
All four bedrooms are of generous proportion and offer built in robes, with the master also showcasing a walk-in wardrobe and luxurious ensuite complete with glass screened shower with three shower heads (including a rain shower head), a floating twin basin vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiling. Easily accessible, the main bathroom further benefits from a deluxe bath and separate toilet with basin.
Sliding doors lead from the meals area to the alfresco area with ceiling fan and downlights and further to the low maintenance garden with synthetic grassed area, a garden shed and a 2000L water tank making this home also the perfect lock up and leave.
Additional features include, but are not limited to: a double garage with automatic door and internal access right next to kitchen, continuous hot water, new zoned Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system, double glazed windows with quality window treatments including blockout and privacy curtains/blinds, a zoned alarm system with window and door sensors, quality fixtures and fittings, NBN ready, and a new 6.48KW Solar system with a Fronius (Austrian made) inverter still with 10 years warranty!
Googong is all about the lifestyle. Ample space for children and pets to play, peace and quiet, and time to think. Isn’t that what life is about?
* Impeccably finished four bedroom ensuite home with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
* All bedrooms offer built-in robes, three with ceiling fan/lights
* The main bedroom features a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with floating twin basin vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiling and large shower with three shower heads including a rain shower head
* Amazing main bathroom complements the ensuite with a large bath and separate toilet with basin
* Two spacious living areas including a lounge/media room with sound insulation, and an open kitchen/living/dining room with a study nook with built-in desk and storage, sound insulation in the TV wall and a gas point for a gas fire (not included)
* Beautiful kitchen with a skylight, 40mm Caesarstone bench top, an island bench with large breakfast bar, ample storage with soft close drawers and a walk-in pantry, a large fridge cavity, tiled splashbacks, deep sinks and quality stainless steel appliances including a Blanco steam oven, an Asko 600mm oven, a 900mm Asko gas cooktop, an Asko canopy rangehood, and an Asko dishwasher
* 600 x 600mm floor tiles in the living areas and bed four, carpet in three other bedrooms
* NBN ready
* Zoned alarm system with motion, window, door and “window break” sensors
* Rheem continuous gas hot water
* Year round comfort is maintained by a new zoned Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system and double glazed windows
* Quality window treatments throughout including blockout and privacy curtains/blinds
* New 6.48KW Solar system with a Fronius (Austrian made) inverter – all with 10 years warranty
* Great alfresco area with ceiling fan and downlights
* 8 CCTV camera installed all around the house for extra security
* Landscaped easy care garden with synthetic grassed area, a garden shed and a 2000 litre water tank
* Double garage with automatic door and internal access right next to kitchen for easy unloading of groceries
* Great location in a popular area, close to Club Googong (which includes a heated 25m indoor pool, a gym, a cafe, general store and tennis courts), Beltana Park, Rockley Oval, the dog park
Land Size- 463 sqm
House Size- 242 sqm
Call Anish on 0450 865 524 before you miss out on this beautiful property.
Land Size 463 SqFt
AddressOpen on Google Maps
Address 27 Bonarba Link, Googong NSW
Postal code/ZIP 2620